Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice 32 oz (Packs of 2) : Health & Household

Share on:

Price USD:$19.05*

Quantity:

Price history

*Amazon Price Tracker! The indicated cost of $19.05 may have already changed. Check the current price - >

Date Minimum price Maximum price Average cost
Jul-21-2021 $24.31 $24.82 $24
Jun-21-2021 $20.77 $20.96 $20
May-21-2021 $24.10 $24.76 $24
Apr-21-2021 $24.17 $24.64 $24
Mar-21-2021 $19.98 $19.21 $19
Feb-21-2021 $23.18 $23.79 $23
Jan-21-2021 $23.76 $23.64 $23
Dec-21-2020 $23.96 $23.35 $23


Description

Retaining the Quality that Nature CreatedThe aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious aloe vera on the market. Lily of the Desert is the largest grower and processor of aloe vera. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera BenefitsHelps Support a Healthy Digestive SystemHelps Restore and Promote RegularityHelps Promote Normal Muscle and Joint FunctionAloesorbNaturally occurring isolated high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides that are added to regular ale vera through a patented process. It has been clinically demonstrated to improve the efficacy and the health benefits of aloe vera. Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Brand with AloesorbImproved AbsorptionIncreased Immune SupportEnhanced Antioxidant SupportReduction of Nitrate Levels Aloe Vera Juice Inner Fillet - 32 fl. oz. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 oz. Servings Per Container: 16 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 4 Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1 g <1% Calcium 25 mg 2% Magnesium 4 mg 1 % Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58 ml * Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb 60 mgStatements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Product Overview